are you interested in being a leader at refuel?
IF YOU HAVE A GROWING RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS AND A PASSION TO SEE STUDENTS KNOW HIM IN GREATER WAYS, THEN WE'D LOVE FOR YOU TO APPLY!
*VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILLED OUT NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 21st.*
DATE: November 2-4, 2018
One free counselor for every 10 students you bring. Counselors over ratio will be charged $50 each.
Must be one of the following:
1. Youth Pastor/Church Staff
2. Youth Sponsor/Leader
3. Student/Adult (must be at least 21 years old or completed one year of college)
- Have a genuine and consistent personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and live out a positive testimony to students while at the retreat.
- Be there to interact and talk with the guys!
- Have a positive attitude toward fellow counselors and students. No complaining!
- Maintain a right relationship with other counselors - in the case of a misunderstanding, you will approach them lovingly and respectfully, and problems will be dealt with in a Biblical manner. Escalate issues to camp leadership if needed.
- Be available to serve for the entire retreat unless special arrangements have been made.
- Attend all counselor meetings during the weekend.
- Model and enforce the rules, guidelines and regulations set forth to students including abstaining from tobacco, alcohol and profane language.
- Respect the authority of those placed in leadership of the retreat and Victory Mountain Camp.
**IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!**
All applicants will be asked to consent to a background check after applying. We do this to continue to maintain a safe and secure environment for students attending Youth Camp.